Friday, April 9, 2010

Ouch!

So my reason for not posting in a while would be the horrible pain I've been in! Around sometime last week I felt this terrible pain in my mouth. I thought maybe it would go away after i slept it off. The next morning i woke up feeling fine until about 30 minutes of being awake and then OW!!! Oh my gosh I was in so much pain again! It hurt so bad i seriously fell onto the couch! I couldn't take the pain, i had to go see a dentist. My luck, it was on Good Friday and my dentist was closed!
I ended up going to a dentist that had i went to a long time ago. They xray'd my mouth or whatever and asked me where it hurt. My whole left side of my mouth hurt I couldn't name a specific spot! Anyway, he said it was my wisdom teeth. I was so scared of even just the thought of getting my wisdom teeth ripped out! Especially if you say it like that "ripped out".
Long story shortened... I had to wait till monday to see my usual dentist. I made it through the weekend with lots and lots of medication. Well, it turned out i needed a root canal!!! I got it done about two days ago and I'm actaully still in pain. The nurses said I feel completely better after...LIARS!
Hopefully the pain will go away soon! As for now stuck eating anything you really don't have to chew...
:(
A Letter To My Teeth:
Dear Teeth,
I just want to let you know how much I hate you right now! I will never ever forget the pain you put me through! I was so nice to you. Treated you right. And did everything to try and keep you beautiful. And you do this to me! I will never forgive you!!!
F-YOU,
Brittany

4 comments:

  1. i hope your teeth feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much!
    A week after and they started feeling so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your so funny, im loving the letter to your teeth!! How dare they treat you so bad when you been so good to them..brushing them everyday..flossin...aw hell naw...I saw you boycott them and dont do shit for them anymore..see how they like that HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete